Date: 24th November 2018 at 10:07am
Written by:

It’s crunch time this afternoon, down at Craven Cottage.

After an awful run of form, results that have seen Fulham plummet to the foot of the Premier League table, the board took the huge decision to axe Slavisa Jokanovic and appoint Claudio Ranieri.

This afternoon, down by the River Thames, Ranieri will be given a warm welcome as the Jokanovic era is confined to the history books.

Southampton are Ranieri’s first opponents in his quest to, not only, halt Fulham’s awful run of form but to also steer the club away from the relegation places and maintain our Premier League status.

Ahead of what is a crucial fixture against a side, Southampton, who are also struggling, we asked those who visit this site too, via our poll, predict the winners of this fixture.

It would appear that the vast majority are confident the rot ends today with 80% voting for the Fulham to win option with the remaining 20% predicting a Southampton win, obviously believing the change the board have made will have no immediate effect.

Nobody, by the way, predicted a draw!

COYW’s

 

Your Comment