Date: 18th August 2015 at 9:08pm
Written by:

Reports are claiming Fulham have made an improved offer for Brighton defender Lewis Dunk, having seen previous approaches rejected by our Championship rivals during the summer.

If sources at HITC are correct it’s understood a £5m offer has gone in for Dunk, incidentally on the bench again for Brighton tonight as he was on Saturday when Albion beat the Whites.

Brighton boss Chris Hughton’s repeatedly said the 23-year-old defender, who is also being linked with a Premier League move to Newcastle and had previously courted the attentions of Steve McClaren when he was boss at Derby, isn’t for sale but as we know every player has his price!

Will £5m be that for Dunk to bring him to Craven Cottage?

Who knows, I’m always very sceptical when ‘a source’ is claimed, more so when they are said to be ‘close to the club’ yet no concrete evidence is given….