Date: 4th July 2008 at 7:07pm
Written by:

I quite like playing devils advocate!

In our last poll we posed a theoretical question.

We wanted to know, from you, that if it had of been us that had qualified for the UEFA Cup through the fair play league, would you have been prepared ot travel to the Faroe islands to cheer on your team?

The results, considering my own personal reluctance to venture that far north in gale struck seas, was quite close.

Only 60% of you said No chance as opposed to 40% of you who are hardy travellers of the sea faring type.

Now it`s time to swing it around with our new poll!

Seeing as news is scarce today, I thought I`d ask you if you`d have pledged your support if our, in a fantasy sense, opponents were from a more favourable part of Europe, say – Spain!

 

4 Replies to “Fulham – No to the Faroes! Just!”

Comments are closed.